Tour Info: Oman Musandam Khasab Trip
Enjoy the beauty of Musandam Khasab’s landscape while crossing the border into Oman. Khasab, the capital of Musandam is a fantastic place to spend a weekend off from Dubai or for holiday. Tourists from around the world come to visit the fjords and Khors of Musandam Khasab.
The tour starts with a pick-up at your hotel in the morning on a Seat-in Coach and will drive through Ras Al khaimah to Khasab through its panoramic coastal road, overlooking the Gulf of Arabia and the Straits of Hormuz. Cruise into the Fjords of Arabia Musandam often termed as ‘The Norway of the Arabian Gulf’ due to the fjords’ resemblance to Norway’s fjords. Musandam Khasab, being natural and bewildering is also being compared to ‘Khor As-Sham’, the biggest fjord of the Musandam peninsula.
While cruising, you will see the best views in the Arabian Peninsula. Your next stop will be at Khasab Harbour where you will embark on an Omani Dhow and catch the scenic view of the Hajar mountain and House villages with its remarkable landscape. The dhow will then anchor at the famous Telegraph Island, also known as Jazirat al Maqlab, surrounded by high mountains. The crew will serve lunch on board and let you experience swimming and snorkeling in the radiant water. To conclude the tour and upon cruising back to Dubai, there’s a chance for you to see the good-natured Dolphins.
This full day activity is a rare opportunity that will add color to your touring adventures.
• Pick-up and drop-off service either from Dubai or from Sharjah is a part of your Khasab tour on a Seat-in Coach basis (air-conditioned)
• Scenic drive via Ras Al Khaimah
• Departure of your tour is from the Khasab harbor including cruising of almost 6hours on a traditional Omani Dhow with fjord visit; swimming, snorkeling & dolphin watching.
• The savory buffet lunch with Arabic and Asian Dishes.
• Traditional Arabic Coffee, Tea, Juice and Fresh Fruits are served as refreshment during your Khasab tours
Days of operation: Daily / Full day
Departure/Duration: 9 hours approx
Pickup time: 6:00-6:30 am onwards
Khasab Visa Information:
• Each guest, adult or child are required to carry their original passport for this trip as UAE, exit, Oman, entry, Oman exit and UAE re-entry will be stamped on the passport.
• Each guest requires a visa to enter Khasab in Oman by road. Citizens of 33 countries including Australia, European Union, USA, New Zealand & Japan and certain other nationalities can apply for a visa at the border, however please check the visa requirements at the time of making the booking with us, as visa rules are subject to change.
• Oman Visa Fees is a mandatory - UAE Exit Fee and Oman Visa Fee is required
• Presently the Visa Fee is AED 85 per person (may change without prior notice) and for Expatriates holding UAE Residence, Visa fee is AED 85
• Omani Governement often changes the rules to enter the territory without notice; in case of any law changes, "Godubai.com" will not bear any responsibility.
• There are few nationalities which are prohibited to enter Musandam Khasab as per Omani Government law such as Iranian.
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Prices is on a sharing basis, Seat-in Coach (air-conditioned)
• Pick-up commences at 6 am and finishes at 7pm
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
• Tour is subject to availability
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines
- NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours; 100% charge within 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows. Cancellations made on the day itself will be charged full amount
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry swim wear as this trip involves activities on water.
Trip Safety Info:
Musandam Khasab tour in Oman is fully guided by a qualified Captain; the crew is skilled as well. The Dhow used for the cruising trip comes with navigation compass, fire extinguisher, safety tools, medical box and life saving jackets.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates at email@example.com