Tour Info: Morning Desert Safari
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. Having limited time should not stop you from this exhilarating experience.
The safari journey starts by picking you up in the morning from your hotel and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots in the desert are absolutely a must.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you such as a camel ride and sand skiing/ sand boarding.
This is an exceptional event you will never forget. This tour is for people who have limited visit in Dubai due to time constraint.
- Pick-up from the hotel and drive to the desert entrance
- Deflate the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune and photo stop
- Experience the Sand Boarding on the Dunes
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photographs
- Drive back to Dubai City
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning/ 4 hours
- Pickup Time: 9:00 am
- Drop-off Time: 12:00 noon
- Price is in USD per person
- Minimum person to book is 2 persons
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel/or Dubai residence
- Prices are on a sharing basis (Seat-In Coach; air-conditioned)
- Timings depend on weather and season conditions
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain
- Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems may be adversely affected and we advise not to participate in the activity
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing; we can offer an exclusive car and send them directly to our campsite. Please inquire for rates
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
- All the rates mentioned are subject to Vat/Taxes
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date atleast 3-working days
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- Children ages: below the age of 3 years are FREE OF CHARGE and above 11 years are considered adults
- Food order is done on portion/ buffet basis and no shows will not be entertained
COVID related terms:
- Under COVID guidelines issued by the Government of UAE.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to bring a camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates at firstname.lastname@example.org